of our clients’ products and market
positioning, we identify opportunities,
distill them to insights, and find
new ways to communicate
with current and future consumers.
with the critical filter of skeptical
consumer, we create communications
that not only breakthrough
and connect with audiences
but live and thrive in the real-time
realities they inhabit.
we craftily execute concepts,
meticulously implement them
with an attention to detail, and
apply real-time optimization,
to ensure a client’s metrics are
not only reached, but surpassed.
servicing 7 brands on 5 markets
as leading strategic and creative agency.
and the winter campaign
featuring Kamil Stoch.
we deliver smart business solutions transforming opportunities
from good to great.
or just have
a new business
idea you'd like to share
we are all ears
if creativity is your
we'd love to chat.
Building C / Next to the Moxy Hotel
Brand New Galaxy office 1st Floor
The achievement of the Company's goals requires the processing of personal data. The Company undertakes to comply with applicable laws during processing such data.
This policy shall be in force since 25 May 2018. This policy may change, and the latest version is published on our website. If we made any material changes, you will be informed immediately.
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Conclusion and performance of the contract
- Verification of the Partner in order to conclude the contract – in order to conclude the contract the Company may verify the Partner, e. g. in public registers.
- Relationship management – the performance of the contract may involve the processing of personal data for the purpose of providing, receiving or administering products or services. The Company will process your personal data for the purposes of further performance of the agreement, including the provision of services to the customer.
- Access to the Company's registered office – personal data are processed for verification purposes and to ensure the safety of people and property, which constitutes a legitimate interest of the Company.
- Possibility of direct communication with employees/representatives of the Partner – possibility of contact in various ways (e. g. by e-mail, telephone or via the website). In this case, your personal data will be used to answer your question/request. You may also be contacted on important contractual issues. Such processing shall be carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests, the performance of our contract or with your consent.
- Sending marketing materials – with your consent or if we have a legitimate interest, we may send you marketing information to keep you informed about events, special offers, opportunities, current and future products and services of the Company. When contacting you regarding marketing communications, we will contact you via e-mail or via newsletters/websheets/magazine (postal mail). If you no longer wish to receive surveys or marketing information from us, please contact us in accordance with point 12 below.
- Business purposes of the Cmpany
- Management reporting – we will process personal data for various business purposes for which we have a legitimate interest, such as data analysis, audits, product development, improvement or modification of our services, identification of usage trends, determination of the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and the conduct and expansion of our business.
- To comply with laws, comply with legal obligations and protect the Company's assets and interests – in order to comply with legal obligations or where we have a legitimate interest, we will process your personal data, if it is appropriate or necessary (a) in accordance with applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence and sector-specific recommendations (e. g. counterparty due diligence, money laundering, financing of terrorism and other crimes); (b) in order to ensure compliance with legal proceedings; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities, outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions and other applicable policies (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, security or property; and/or the rights, privacy, safety or property of you or others; and (g) to enable us to enforce legal remedies available to us or limit the harm we may suffer.
- The fulfillment of the imposed obligation – in accordance with the law, we may be required by law to disclose your personal data to governmental or regulatory agencies in order to comply with our obligations. Some authorities may impose an obligation on the Company to disclose data, failure to do so will be tantamount to a breach by the Company of the provisions of law.
- Archiving – some legal regulations, e. g. related to accounting settlements, may require the Company to archive documents require, containing personal data of the Partners for a specified period of time.
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data as described above. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, except in the cases where the Company is able to prove the existence of legally justified grounds for processing, superior to your interests, rights and freedoms or in the case where your data are necessary for the possible establishment, assertion or defense of claims by the Company.
Partner’s personal data:
- arising from the contract, shall be stored for the duration of the contract and for the period of limitation of claims, in accordance with Article 118 of the Civil Code,
- the data of contact employees will be processed in accordance with letter a above, unless the Company is informed in advance that the employment relationship of the given person will be terminated,
- accounting data shall be kept for a period of five years from the year following the financial year in which the operations and transactions have been definitively completed, cleared or repaid,
- obtained for the purpose of commercial communication and direct marketing, shall be kept as long as there is a legitimate interest connect with the validity of the contract and after its expiry, until consent is withdrawn.
Personal data may be shared:
- within the capital group of the Company,
- with our external partners and service providers, to facilitate the provision of services to us, including IT services providers, accountants and others, who process data on a contractual basis and only on the instructions of the controller,
- where it is necessary or appropriate, in particular where we have a legal duty or a legitimate interest to do so – (a) in complying with applicable laws and regulations, (b) in cooperating with public and government authorities and enforcement agencies, (c) in complying with other legal obligations,
- in connection with a sale or commercial transaction, we have a legitimate interest in disclosing or disclosing your personal data to a third party in the event of a reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposal of all or any part of our business, assets or shares (including bankruptcy or similar proceedings). Such third parties may include, for example, the acquirer and its advisors.
The Company would like to assure you, that all persons whose data are processed by the Company, have an appropriate rights resulting from the GDPR. You therefore have the following rights:
- access your data and to receive a copy of it;
- correct your data;
- erasure or limit the processing of data;
- object to the processing of data;
- transfer data;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
In certain situations, we may ask you to give us your consent to the processing of your personal data (e. g. for marketing purposes). If you have given us your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to the withdrawal.
Providing us your personal data is voluntary, but it is also a condition for the performance of the contract.
In cases where we collect your data on the basis of your consent, the provision of personal data is voluntary.
The personal data which you provide, will not be used for automated decision making.
We do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
In our opinion and based on our risk assessment, we have taken appropriate steps to ensure the security of your personal data. We have considered the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, damage, alteration, unauthorized access or access, as well as other forms of unlawful processing (including but not limited to e.g. unnecessary data collection) or further processing.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer, whim whom you can contact in the cases of protection of your personal data.
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
in writing to the address of the Company's registered office:
Brand New Galaxy Sp. z o. o.
Ząbkowska 31 Street